Donor Services Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where674 Haven AveHamilton, OH 45013
- Passionate about helping children who have behavioral and emotional issues.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.)
- Create and update donor databases.
- Will work with social and online marketing coordinator to design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Contact liaison between corporations, philanthropists, and foundations to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs.
- Develop corporate fundraising programs.
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
- Develop or implement fundraising activities, such as annual giving campaigns or other fundraising programs.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- 5 to 10 hours per week