WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where674 Haven AveHamilton, OH 45013
This is an upaid position, until we receive funding. If we see fit, there is a possibility that we would hire somone full time for the position.
- Has a passion for helping children with behavioral and emotional issues.
- Has a bachelor’s degree or working toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Has superior computer knowledge with Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.)
- Is able to develop instructional material.
- Can coordinate educational content.
- Is a computer program expert in Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Is able to communicate and coordinate with fellow educators and instructors on developing curricula and course conduction.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- 5-10 hours a week