55 years old or better? Help seniors live in private residence rather than in an assisted living facility due to disability, short or long term. With your help, seniors can live independently in their own homes rather live in a care home or other assisted living facility. Example:
Transportation: A senior who had surgery may need two to three months transportation service to and from the hospital.
Driving a senior who may have a broken hip. Transportation is needed for a few months but after the injury is completely healed, they no longer require help and can live independently.
Other volunteer opportunities:
1. meal delivery once a week
2. home visits
2. information and assistance, etc.
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 3 hours/week
- A pleasant demeanor and the heart to help isolated and frail seniors.
- Help Seniors Save on Property Tax
- Give Adults a Second Chance to...
- So No Senior Goes to Bed Hungry
- Donate your Compassion to...
- Deliver Meals to Homebound Seniors
- Help Adults and Children Read
- Volunteering and Thrift Shopping...
- Office Skills Needed to Help the...
- American Red Cross Hawaii Needs...
- Volunteers Needed at Satellite...
- Kiosk Assistant - Kapalama Hale
- Wanted: 55 + ILOCANO TO VOLUNTEER
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Veterans and Their Families:...
- Help Seniors, Be a Kiosk Assistant
- Help RSVP End Senior Hunger
- Isolated Seniors Need Delivery...
- Need Gentle, Easy Going, and 55+...
- Once a Week Meal Delivery! A...
- Waikiki, the Heart of Oahu,...