55 years old or better? Help seniors live in private residence rather than in an assisted living facility due to disability, short or long term. With your help, seniors can live independently in their own homes rather live in a care home or other assisted living facility. Example:
Transportation: A senior who had surgery may need two to three months transportation service to and from the hospital.
Driving a senior who may have a broken hip. Transportation is needed for a few months but after the injury is completely healed, they no longer require help and can live independently.
Other volunteer opportunities:
1. meal delivery once a week
2. home visits
2. information and assistance, etc.
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- once a week for 1 to 3 hours a week
- A pleasant demeanor and the heart to deliver meals to homebound seniors:<
- Give Adults a Second Chance to...
- So No Senior Goes to Bed Hungry
- Donate your Compassion to...
- Help Adults and Children Read
- Volunteering and Thrift Shopping...
- Office Skills Needed to Help...
- Volunteers Needed at Satellite...
- Teaching and Coaching Background...
- Veterans and Their Families:...
- Help Seniors, Be a Kiosk Assistant
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Help RSVP End Senior Hunger
- Donate Your Skills and...
- Bring Joy to a Senior Citizen!
- Once a Week Meal Delivery! A...
- Waikiki, the Heart of Oahu,...
- Friendly Visits to Homebound...