Help change the cycle of kids following the footsteps of a parent in prison. Having a mentor positively influence a child's life is a great way to give the child a different option in life.
Kinship is a Christian-based mentoring program for children, ages 5-15, who are in need of additional adult support. Kinship is looking for individuals, couples and families who are willing to spend at least one hour a week for one year with a child of a prisoner. These children are looking for stability, encouragement and hope through the gift of your time and love. Make a difference...befriend a child. Training provided. Serving Hennepin and Anoka counties.
- Youth Services
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator
- Spanish translator in Anoka County
- Spanish speaking translator
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Santa weekday elves
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends