Kinship is a Christian-based mentoring program for children, ages 5-15, who are in need of additional adult support. Kinship is looking for individuals, couples and families who are willing to spend at least one hour a week for one year with a child of an immigrant or refugee. Help a child adapt to American culture and provide them with new activities and experiences while sharing the gift of your time and love. Make a difference...befriend a child. Training provided. Serving Hennepin and Anoka counties.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week
- ask for minimum of one year of regular visits
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends