Volunteer will advocate for resident rights and quality care, educate consumers and providers, resolve residents' complaints, and provide information to the public.
Must work well with individuals and groups, express ideas and information orally and in writing.
24 hours of training over several days and will include facility visits.
Must be available at least one day/month on one hour/week.
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Train Engineer
- SAF Volunteer Coordinator
- Thrift Store Van Driver
- Museum Assistant
- RSVP Donations Volunteer
- House Construction
- Train Conductor
- American Red Cross Main Office...
- Hospital Office Assistant
- Certified Volunteer Ombudsman
- Thrift Store Cashier
- ReStore Volunteer
- Soup Kitchen Volunteer
- Hosparus Thrift Shoppe Worker
- Train Car Host
- Relief and Recovery Volunteer
- Thrift Store Worker - Helping...
- Bloodmobile Aide
- Humane Society Yard Sale Assistant
- Receptionist - Nazareth Village