Volunteer will attend quarterly meetings, advise and support the Senior Corps Project Directors in forming local policy, planning, and developing operational procedures and practices consistent with policies; assist the Sponsor by promoting community support for the project; advise on personnel action affecting volunteers and project Staff; assist in planning and promoting the mobilization of financial and in-kind resources; promote constructive relationships with community's key individuals and agencies; help plan, implement and participate in Volunteer Recognition events; and help the Sponsor and Project Directors in solicitation of gifts and grants from individuals, corporations and foundation.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- About 1-1 1/2 hours once every 3 months.
- Train Engineer
- SAF Volunteer Coordinator
- Thrift Store Van Driver
- Museum Assistant
- RSVP Donations Volunteer
- House Construction
- Train Conductor
- American Red Cross Main Office...
- Hospital Office Assistant
- Certified Volunteer Ombudsman
- Thrift Store Cashier
- ReStore Volunteer
- Soup Kitchen Volunteer
- Hosparus Thrift Shoppe Worker
- Train Car Host
- Relief and Recovery Volunteer
- Thrift Store Worker - Helping...
- Bloodmobile Aide
- Humane Society Yard Sale Assistant
- Receptionist - Nazareth Village