At Crossroads Hospice, we are always looking for volunteers to help bring companionship, joy, and comfort to our patients. Be a part of our dedicated team of volunteers who help provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families. You decide how much time you can devote and we can match your interests and schedule. You will receive specialized training conducted by the members of our team.
Our next training is Thursday, February 23rd from 5:00pm-6:30pm
Please contact Sarah Cooley for more details at (405) 632-9631 or email@example.com
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 3-4 hours per month
- TB test and finger printing - will be provided
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Give the Gift of Art
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- Hey guys do you have time to for...
- Volunteers needed in Blanchard!
- Volunteers needed in Chandler!
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Curious about hospice...
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Who doesn't love a good makeover?