TRU Hospice Thrift Shop is looking for volunteers who like an active environment to help us receive donations. Help customers bring in their donations and help to answer questions about donations and our furniture pickup service. This job is great for those who do not like to sit still!
Easy to work into most schedules, thrift shop open seven days a week 10am-5:30pm.
All profits support our mission to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible.
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- weekly 3-4 hour shift
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Do you like books, collectibles?...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Have an eye for hidden...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Help us make money and please...
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionistas needed! If you have...
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!! Fun and...