We invite everyone to share his or her special skills at Heading Home. Many of our volunteers provide unique services based on their own skill sets. Volunteers may assist with operations by performing administrative tasks, or assisting with website and social media management. Volunteers also serve directly with our neighbors and residents in unique roles to provide services such as career development, acupuncture, live music, and wellness classes. We are interested in what you will bring to the table. Let us know about your ideas!
- Adult Education
- Administrative Support
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Would you like to help make...
- Help Someone Get Home! Furniture...
- Let's Roll! Volunteer Driver.
- Unique Opportunity for Awareness...
- Become a part of the Events &...
- Help Keep a Men's Emergency...
- Weekend Volunteer Driver
- Do you want to help give others...
- Volunteer Dorm Resident Assistant
- Spiritual Companion Volunteer
- (Your Special Skill Here)...