House Warmer volunteers assist the RMH staff with day to day tasks that keep the facility running smoothly. Volunteers support the staff in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the community space, panty and kitchen area. Additionally, House Warmers aid in the room turn over process by cleaning and preparing overnight rooms for guest check-ins.
The emphasis of House Warmer volunteers is to create a home-like environment and to perform basic housekeeping functions so that families can focus on their child.
This flexible opportunity is great for individuals who are interested in giving back to the community and making an impact on families during a challenging time in their lives.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 months
- Cooks for Kids- Help us fill our...
- Meal Host
- Come be our Freezer Friend at...
- Volunteer at Children's Hospital...
- Come to Ronald McDonald House...
- Drive our Car!
- Come on over to Lend-a-Hand at...
- Office Receptionist and...
- Summer is a great time to...
- Cooks for Kids at Ronald...
- Volunteer as a Housewarmer!
- Volunteer as a Room Refresher!
- Looking for something fun to do...