Are you a college student looking to kick off your career? Twenty-First Century African Youth Movement is looking for a Social Media Intern.
The Social Media Intern will assist with the maintenance of our current social media platforms as well as conduct research on upcoming social media hubs and provide strategic recommendations if AYM should gain presence on these platforms.
The successful Social Media Intern will have the following:
- Passion for the web, especially in the social media arenas
- Good Communication Skills
- Solid writing skills: someone with a good sense of wit and charm in their writing is appealing.
- Top-Notch Social Skills
- Enthusiasm and must already be using basic tools on their own - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn along with a blog.
Please apply if you have all of the above.
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research / Analysis
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Writing and editing press releases, articles.