Assistant will provide sensory and social stimulation for residents unable to attend group activities. Assistant may converse or read to resident, introduce music, aromatherapy, and tactile sensory.
- Elder care
- Visual Arts
- Teaching / Instruction
- Music Arts
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 months minimum, 1-2 hours per shift
- Assistant must be upbeat, compassionate, and sensitive to the needs of the resident.
- Sing to nursing home residents
- Drive seniors to shopping trips,...
- Spanish-Speaking Interpreter
- Play piano to entertain nursing...
- Help with mailings
- Help the Asian American...
- Film Interns
- Dining Room Host
- Teach a class to seniors
- Storyteller (Cantonese or English)
- Sensory Stimulation Assistant
- Senior Prom (Project Coordinator)