If you are a caring, compassionate person, then look no further. Become an Ultimate Giver by visiting with Crossroads Hospice patients in your community!
We are seeking volunteers who can give a little time to bring joy to our patients by friendly visits, conversation, music or art, viewing photos, pet visits, reading, or taking a walk.
We work throughout Northeast Ohio, going to wherever the patient calls home (nursing home, assisted living facility, private home). This means that you'll be able to visit with patients right in your own community!
Contact Katherine Penny, Volunteer Manager, by email at email@example.com or phone at (330) 776-3270 to learn more.
- Music Therapy
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...