Help pack hot meals for seniors and adults with disabilites, by providing accurate heating & packaging of hot meals for the Meals on Wheels program. Distribute cold packaging items to delivery containers with attention to detail for special dietary needs, as indicated on cold food items description.
- Food Service
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Able to serve from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., M-F
- ?Lifting up to 20 lbs. occasionally and/or negligible amount frequent?Knowledge of meal-delivery are
- Program Helper
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Event Outreach Volunteer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Catch the Bus!
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Get On Board the Bus!
- Mobile Outreach Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- All Aboard the Twin Cities...
- P.S I Understand
- Help St. Paul Neighboorhoods Eat...
- Deliver Healthy, Affordable Food