Help pack hot meals for seniors and adults with disabilites
DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
Help pack hot meals for seniors and adults with disabilites, by providing accurate heating & packaging of hot meals for the Meals on Wheels program. Distribute cold packaging items to delivery containers with attention to detail for special dietary needs, as indicated on cold food items description.
About Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
451 Lexington Parkway North, Saint Paul, MN 55104, US
To promote the social welfare of persons resident or located in the greater Saint Paul metropolitan area by all appropriate means, including:
• relief of the poor
• care of the sick and aged
• care and nurture of children
• aid of the disadvantaged and otherwise needy
• promotion of physical and mental health
• support of rehabilitation and corrections
• provision of needed housing and social services
• operation of residences and facilities for the aged, the infirm and those requiring special care
and in general the conservation of human resources by the provision of human services responsive to the welfare needs of the community, all without regard to, or discrimination on account of, nationality, sex, color, religious scruples or prejudices.
The Amherst H. Wilder Foundation is a nonprofit health and human services organization that has served the greater Saint Paul, MN area since 1906. Wilder is not a grant-making foundation, but a public charity as defined by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Foundation operates more than 70 programs and services that help children succeed in school, older adults remain independent, troubled youth create healthy futures, and individuals and families maintain long-term housing. Wilder leadership programs work to nurture and build the skills of emerging community leaders and to renew the energy and commitment of experienced leaders. Wilder Research is one of the nation's largest nonprofit research and evaluation centers dedicated to the field of human services.
We'll work with your schedule.
650 Marshall AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104
- Food Service
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Special Needs
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Able to serve from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., M-F
- Lifting up to 20 lbs. occasionally and/or negligible amount frequent Knowledge of meal-delivery are