Help pack hot meals for seniors and adults with disabilites, by providing accurate heating & packaging of hot meals for the Meals on Wheels program. Distribute cold packaging items to delivery containers with attention to detail for special dietary needs, as indicated on cold food items description.
- Food Service
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Able to serve from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., M-F
- ?Lifting up to 20 lbs. occasionally and/or negligible amount frequent?Knowledge of meal-delivery are
- Program Helper
- Caregiver Services Communication...
- Jump Aboard the Bus!
- Hair Stylist
- Catch The Bus!
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Help On The Bus
- New Twin Cities Mobile Market Stop
- Like to talk on the phone? Help...
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Hmong Community Engagement
- Family Fun on the Twin Cities...
- Dining Room Assistant
- Hmong Table Host: Caregiving in...
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Travel Storyteller