Activity Leaders are needed to oversee carnival-style game stations and activities during the 2016 Family Fall Festival. Leaders will assist students and their families as they compete to win prizes.
- Helping families as they take pictures in the photo booth
- Greeting and checking in families as they arrive
- Supervising younger students as they play in the bounce house
- Manning carnival stations and awarding prizes
- Helping to prepare food and serve
- Manning activity stations for younger children
At the end of the challenges, prizes and medals will be awarded to students.
Lunch will be provided to all volunteers
Copy and paste the volunteer form into your browser below
- Physical Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2.5 hrs
- Lunch will be provided for all volunteers.