Exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced hospital marketing environment.Duties are heavily clerical in nature with the need for imagination, creativity and dedication.Be involved in postings, assist with VIP mailing, facilitate poster design, laminating. Maintain internalsupply of maketing materials and signs. Assist with photo shoots, and other marketing activities as assigned.
- Computer Science
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 150 Hours
- Great customer service skills; ability to interact with diverse population; knowledge of marketing/a
- Volunteer on Patient Care Units
- Hospital Ambassador- Bring a...
- Action packed - Emergency Room...
- Got an Hour? - Share your Pet...
- Family Health Center Greeter
- Friendly Family Visit Project
- Friendly Visitor
- Ambulatory Surgery Ambassador
- Super Sprowtz Children'sVolunteer
- Marketing/External Affairs...
- Brighten a Child's Hospital...