The Prospect Analyst is an integral member of the Friends Association Development Team. The Prospect Analyst is responsible for identifying, researching, and analyzing prospects for major fund cultivation and solicitation. Essential duties include:
- Using an account managment model, identify and qualify major funding prospects that have the propensity and capacity to support system-wide initiatives and special target development areas.
- Develop future cultivation strategies.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Market Research
- Market Research / Analysis
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 to 10 hours per month for at least 9 months
- Background Check and provide two references, plus Orientation or Training.