IT Consultant needed to advise green-transportation non-profit on our IT systems; including email, storage, security, programs, database, web design, and platform. The ideal person would be familiar with working with small organizations with limited resources and be passionate about our mission of promoting biking, walking, and public transportation as a way of creating more sustainable & healthier lifestyles. Must be able to work 5-10 hours/week and be available during normal business hours for some of those hours/week.**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire, https://docs.google.com/a/gogreenstreets.org/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform, in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- IT Strategy
- Web Design
- Database Administration
- Security / Network Administration
- IT Management
- IT Consulting
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hrs/wk, 5 of which should be w/in normal wk hrs
- Call local employers re annual...
- Social Media Volunteer
- Office Assistant
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Plan events to support...
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant