Need volunteer to greet patient(s), caregiver(s) upon arrival in department, notify technologist(s) of patient(s) arrival; Provide patient(s), caregiver(s) direction to and from Radiology, monitor external waiting area for patients referred from the Outpatient Clinic
*Volunteers must commit to a time period of at least 3 months of volunteer service and commit to a minimum of 1 to 2 days a week, with a minimum of 3 hours each day.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Dietary Aide Resource
- Therapy Education Resource
- Medical Staff Resource
- Admissions Resource Kirby Glen...
- Patient Escort Resource
- Strength Unlimited Resource -...
- Special Events Resource
- Outpatient Registration Resource...
- Nurse Education Resource
- Patient Finance Resource
- Radiology/CT/Ultrasound Resource
- Print Shop Resource
- Patient Care Unit Resource
- Outpatient Medical Clinic Resource
- Speech Therapy Resource
- Pedi Outpatient Resource Kirby...
- Administrative/Clerical Resource
- Gift Shop Resource
- Case Management Resource