Orientation needs include prepping packets of paperwork. If computer access available, many documents in need of formatting. Special events are in need of volunteers who can prep handouts in advance, or escort from the main lobby to conference room venues, registration table assistants, assistance with shuttle/parking information, etc.,
*Volunteers must commit to a time period of at least 3 months of volunteer service and a minimum of 1 to 2 days a week, with a minimum of 3 hours each day.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- During weekdays and weekend events
- Dietary Aide Resource
- Therapy Education Resource
- Medical Staff Resource
- Admissions Resource Kirby Glen...
- Patient Escort Resource
- Strength Unlimited Resource -...
- Special Events Resource
- Outpatient Registration Resource...
- Nurse Education Resource
- Patient Finance Resource
- Radiology/CT/Ultrasound Resource
- Print Shop Resource
- Patient Care Unit Resource
- Outpatient Medical Clinic Resource
- Speech Therapy Resource
- Pedi Outpatient Resource Kirby...
- Administrative/Clerical Resource
- Gift Shop Resource
- Respiratory Therapy Resource