We're so glad you found us!
The Honeycomb Project is a nonprofit organization with a focus on family volunteering. We are looking for enthusiastic volunteer Event Coordinators to help lead our weekend projects for families. Our Event Coordinators wear many hats - they are party hosts, teachers, and organizers. They love working with kids and don't mind getting their hands dirty. If this sounds like just your thing, apply today and we will contact you with details about our next volunteer orientation.
Volunteering with Honeycomb is easy and fun! After attending a brief orientation and completing a background check, we’ll send you our calendar of upcoming projects. You can sign-up for any available project that meets your interests and schedule (usually 3-4 hours per project on Saturdays or Sundays).
- Assist Project Leader in managing Honeycomb's quality volunteer programs
- Teach, direct and motivate kids and their families
- Help out with day-of logistics including set-up and break down.
- Minimum commitment - at least once a month (4 month minimum)
- Enjoy working with children or families
- Event management/program management or teaching experience a plus
- Enjoy hands-on projects such as gardening, cooking and crafting
- Background check required
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Sports Coaching
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time varies.