Office assistant and/or customer service skills to help provide general office support to case management and social work team, filing, faxing, putting away supplies, unpacking patient resource materials as they are delivered each month and distribute them to the brochure racks and storage cabinets, update the hotel/motel lists and vendor lists (this involves calling the various vendors to confirm current services and rates)
*Volunteers must commit to a time period of at least 3 months of volunteer service and a minimum of 1 to 2 days a week, with a minimum of 3 hours each day.
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Dietary Aide Resource
- Therapy Education Resource
- Medical Staff Resource
- Admissions Resource Kirby Glen...
- Patient Escort Resource
- Strength Unlimited Resource -...
- Special Events Resource
- Outpatient Registration Resource...
- Nurse Education Resource
- Patient Finance Resource
- Radiology/CT/Ultrasound Resource
- Print Shop Resource
- Patient Care Unit Resource
- Outpatient Medical Clinic Resource
- Speech Therapy Resource
- Pedi Outpatient Resource Kirby...
- Administrative/Clerical Resource
- Gift Shop Resource
- Case Management Resource