Volunteer must be present on the day of the event to act as a host/hostess, set out directional signage the day before or the morning of the course, communicate with security and operator as a daily reminder that the course is happening, ensure the presentation room is set up appropriately, AV equipment is working. Help set up registration tables, sign in course participants, hand out any necessary paperwork
*Volunteers must commit to a time period of at least 3 months of volunteer service and a minimum of 1 to 2 days a week, with a minimum of 3 hours each day.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Need volunteers primarily weekdays, but there are weekend events twice a month
- Dietary Aide Resource
- Therapy Education Resource
- Medical Staff Resource
- Admissions Resource Kirby Glen...
- Patient Escort Resource
- Strength Unlimited Resource -...
- Special Events Resource
- Outpatient Registration Resource...
- Nurse Education Resource
- Patient Finance Resource
- Radiology/CT/Ultrasound Resource
- Print Shop Resource
- Patient Care Unit Resource
- Outpatient Medical Clinic Resource
- Speech Therapy Resource
- Pedi Outpatient Resource Kirby...
- Administrative/Clerical Resource
- Gift Shop Resource
- Case Management Resource