Are you a veteran? Do you want to help other Veterans? Great lakes Caring Hospice is part of the We Honor Vets program and is looking for veterans to visit with and provide companionship to our veteran patients. Also to assist with our veteran pinning’s honoring those who have served this great country.
VOLUNTEER TRAINING COMING UP ON APRIL 30TH 10AM - 1PM - Please REGISTER!!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, at 800-379-1600, ext. 3523.
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, day & evening
- Own transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- Make a Life Better One Moment at...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS AREA...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- Honoring our Veterans
- Volunteer with Hospice Patients...