Are you a veteran? Do you want to help other Veterans? Great lakes Caring Hospice is part of the We Honor Vets program and is looking for veterans to visit with and provide companionship to our veteran patients. Also to assist with our veteran pinning’s honoring those who have served this great country.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, at 800-379-1600, ext. 3523.
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, day & evening
- Own transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- JOIN The Hospice Volunteer...
- Spice Up Your Resume with the...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- New Year - New Goals - Become a...
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED