Great Lakes Caring Hospice, a leading care provider in the Midwest, is looking for compassionate volunteers willing to donate their time to provide exceptional end-of-life care to local hospice patients and their families.
We have openings for volunteers across the Entire Macomb County Area!
Volunteers are needed to visit with patients to provide companionship and emotional support. No clinical experience needed!
Hours are flexible, and varying commitment times are offered.
For more information about how to GET STARTED TODAY contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-379-1600 ext. 3523
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, 1-2 hours per week.
- Own Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- JOIN The Hospice Volunteer...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Spice Up Your Resume with the...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- New Year - New Goals - Become a...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED