Great Lakes Caring Hospice, a leading care provider in the Midwest, is looking for compassionate volunteers willing to donate their time to provide exceptional end-of-life care to local hospice patients and their families.
We have openings for volunteers in the Fraser, Michigan area
Volunteers are needed to visit with patients to provide companionship and emotional support. No clinical experience needed!
Hours are flexible, and varying commitment times are offered.
For more information about how to GET STARTED TODAY contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-379-1600 ext. 3523
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, 1-2 hours per week.
- Own Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- Make a Life Better One Moment at...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS AREA...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- Honoring our Veterans
- Volunteer with Hospice Patients...