Great Lakes Caring Hospice, a leading care provider in the Midwest, is looking for compassionate volunteers willing to donate their time to provide exceptional end-of-life care to local hospice patients and their families.
We have openings for volunteers in the Fraser, Michigan area
Volunteers are needed to visit with patients to provide companionship and emotional support. No clinical experience needed!
Hours are flexible, and varying commitment times are offered.
For more information about how to GET STARTED TODAY contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or call us at 800-379-1600 ext. 3523
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, 1-2 hours per week.
- Own Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Honoring our Veterans
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Make a Life Better One Moment at...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED