Do you live in the Port Huron or Ft. Gratiot area? Great Lakes Caring HOSPICE have a need for hospice volunteers to visit with our patients residing at the local area nursing homes.
No experience necessary just the willingness and compassion to be of comfort to patient living in their last days.
To learn more about how your gift can ease the transition for a Great Lakes Caring Hospice patient, visit www.GreatLakesCaring.com or call 800 379-1600 ext. 3523.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Elder care
- Reading / Writing
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, 1-2 hours per week.
- Must have own transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Honoring our Veterans
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Make a Life Better One Moment at...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED