Volunteer Manager needed for a green-transportation non-profit. Looking for an individual who is proactive, organized, and passionate about our mission of promoting biking, walking, and public transportation as a way of creating more sustainable & healthier lifestyles. Must be available during normal business hours and able to work 5-10 hours/week. Responsibilities include overseeing/instructing/assisting current volunteers and conducting outreach to find new volunteers.
**Please also complete our organization's volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8-10 hours per week during normal business hours
- Recruit Employers for Green...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant to the Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Photographer/Videographer (on...
- Event Tabler and Party Planner
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant