Do you love communications for good causes? Social Media coordinator wanted to team promoting healthy, sustainable transportation. Social media experience (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) would be great! Ability to work with graphic designers to regularly create relevant & creative posts. Being passionate about our mission of promoting biking, walking, public transportation as ways to create more sustainable & healthier lifestyles would be a plus!
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 7-10 hrs/wk
- Social Media Volunteer
- Office Assistant
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Plan events to support...
- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPERTISE...
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant