Social Media coordinator wanted to promote green transportation for a non-profit. The individual must have social media experience (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), and be able to work with graphic designers to regularly create relevant & creative posts. Must be passionate about our mission of promoting biking, walking, public transportation as ways to create more sustainable & healthier lifestyles. A sound knowledge of basic sustainability concepts (greenwashing, deforestation, etc) and of the scheduling platform 'Hootsuite’ a plus, as is experience with Facebook and Twitter analytics!
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hrs/wk, with some during normal business hours
- Recruit Employers for Green...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant to the Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Photographer/Videographer (on...
- Event Tabler and Party Planner
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant