Do you love communications for good causes? Social Media coordinator wanted to team promoting healthy, sustainable transportation. Social media experience (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) would be great! Ability to work with graphic designers to regularly create relevant & creative posts. Being passionate about our mission of promoting biking, walking, public transportation as ways to create more sustainable & healthier lifestyles would be a plus!
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-6 hrs/wk
- Interest in our mission!
- Call local employers re annual...
- Help promote active commuting on...
- Office Assistant
- Help plan events to support...
- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPERTISE...
- Help develop and modify Django...
- Volunteer Manager
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Filmmaker to help tell our story!
- Graphic Design Intern