INNOVATIVE VOLUNTEER REVOLUTIONARIES needed to change the lives of Foster Youth
106 people are interested
We are looking for volunteer innovators who want to make a real difference in the lives of foster youth by working with a brand new program, The Academy Project!We are a brand-new pilot program so this is an opportunity to effect real change in a very personal and impactful way. We are looking for help developing our program in every area.
- Do you have experience and/or knowledge about education, after-school programs, foster youth, trauma-informed therapy, working with middle schoolers, or the nuts and bolts of launching a new program/organization?
- Do you have a special skill or unique talent that you want to share with our youth? Commitment can be as little as a one hour class to a full on special program that happens multiple times a week.
- Would you like to be engaged in the lives of these foster youth by providing them mentor-ship and support on an on-going basis?
We need your help to really make a change in the futures of our foster youth. Nothing is too small so please, get in touch with us. We'd love to have you onboard!
We'll work with your schedule.
Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA 90047
- Child Development
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Teaching / Instruction
- Special Needs
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Whatever time you can give
- A desire to do something revolutionary to help the foster youth of Los Angeles thrive!!