WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3575 St. Laurent BlvdMontreal, Quebec H2X2T6CA
- To build community awareness and support for the organization by speaking to community groups about its activities, accomplishments and partnership opportunities.
- Occasional, 1 year
- Once trained, the volunteer can book engagements to speak on behalf of the organization as often as desired.
- Learn about a valuable community organization
- Assist the organization with public awareness, fundraising and volunteer recruitment
- Schedule is flexible
- Comfortable speaking in public
- Interpersonal communication
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21