Our mission is to raise money for Habitat for Humanity by taking in donations of quality, new and used, building materials, furniture and appliances and then selling them to the public at a low cost. We are expecting to receive approximately 10,000 donations this year and we need your help to process them!
If you enjoy interacting with other people and trying to make an impact in the community this is a position for you! We average 40 donations everyday and love toshow our appreciation by giving them the best donation experience possible. We need someone to greet them, receive the items we are able to accept, write them a receipt, and wish them a great day.
This will require some unloading items from small boxes to couches. We have plenty of hands and tools available to make the big donations manageable and are on hand to teach safe loading and tool handling as well.
If you have any questions please contact Craig at 360-213-1313 email@example.com.
There is also a lot of great information on our website along with our volunteer application
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per shift
- A great Attitude and the ability to lift up to 50lbs
- You don't need a hammer to build...
- Donation assistant
- ReStore Cashier/Customer Service
- Cashier and Customer Service...
- Business Outreach Ambassador
- Habitat Store UpCycle Volunteer
- Outreach and Networking Volunteer
- ReStore Associate (Donation...
- ReStore Tile Specialist
- Store Associate
- ReStore Donation Proccessing...