Party planner and Event tabler needed for green-transportation non-profit. Outgoing and enthusiastic individual needed to help coordinate, research, organize, book and attend events and parties on behalf of our organization. Individual must be passionate about our mission of promoting biking, walking, and public transportation as a way of creating more sustainable & healthier lifestyles. Also, must be available during some normal business hours and able to work 2-5 hours/week when events take place (usually early mornings between 7am-10am, late afternoon and some weekends). Individual will get the opportunity to meet local politicians, business owners, and non-profit organizers as well as learning how to create and book an event for a non-profit.
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2- 5 hours per week
- Recruit Employers for Green...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant to the Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Photographer/Videographer (on...
- Event Tabler and Party Planner
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant