Do you have experience writing grant proposals or soliciting funding from other sources? Are you interested in promoting biking, walking, and using public transportation? If so, we'd love to have you on board! We are seeking someone to both guide us in our grant-writing and to work on new proposals for our projects. Responsibilities include working as part of a team to research, write, and organize grants for a non-profit that promotes biking, walking, and public transportation as ways to create more sustainable & healthier lifestyles.
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours per week during normal business hours
- Recruit Employers for Green...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant to the Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Photographer/Videographer (on...
- Event Tabler and Party Planner
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant