Would you like to really know what running a nonprofit is like? Use your skills to promote healthy, sustainable lifestyles? If you are an organized, logical, creative person who is passionate about promoting biking, walking, and public transportation to create more sustainable & healthier world, we would love to be in touch! Ideally, we are seeking someone who is available during normal business hours 15-20+ hours/week. You will work with the director on the breadth of running the organization, meet all sorts of community members and influencers, and help with administrative and creative tasks and analysis.
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- Administrative Support
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Program Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-20 hours/week during normal business hours
- Social Media Volunteer
- Office Assistant
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Plan events to support...
- MARKETING/ADVERTISING EXPERTISE...
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant