Assistant to the Director of a non-profit promoting greener & healthier lifestyles. Must be an organized, logical, creative person who is passionate about promoting biking, walking, and public transportation as ways to create more sustainable & healthier lifestyles. Ideally, someone who is not a student and is available during normal business hours 10-15 hours/week. Responsibilities include working with the director on creating, surveys, press releases, administrative tasks, light filing or organization of files and some data analysis. Will also be responsible for overseeing, instructing and assisting current volunteers and conducting outreach to find new volunteers.
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform), in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- Administrative Support
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Program Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours/week during normal business hours
- Recruit Employers for Green...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant to the Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Photographer/Videographer (on...
- Event Tabler and Party Planner
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant