Photographer/Videographer (on call) needed for green transportation non-profit events. Individual must have previous experience with photography and videography and have their own equipment. Also, must be available during normal business hours during which events are usually held (usually early mornings 7am- 10am with some late afternoon and weekend work). Interest in promoting more sustainable & healthier lifestyles is a plus, but not necessary.
**Please also complete Green Street Initiative’s volunteer questionnaire, https://docs.google.com/a/gogreenstreets.org/forms/d/1BD8u2LeqElrqhQRBHgyTwcBmkiD2wKrJ5ksufUIZIgU/viewform, in addition to sending a message through VolunteerMatch. Thank you!**
- Video Production
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- on call, normal business hours, up to once a month
- Recruit Employers for Green...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Web Developer / Programmer
- Help us analyze fascinating...
- Grant Writer
- Assistant to the Director
- Join Board Committee of Vibrant...
- Help needed to display data for...
- Photographer/Videographer (on...
- Event Tabler and Party Planner
- Web Designer and CRM Developer
- Volunteer Manager
- IT Consultant