The SHIBA Program is looking for two team members in Elmore County who are passionate about the health and financial well-being of our senior and disabled citizens.
SHIBA is part of a nationwide network of volunteers who are trained to educate and counsel Medicare beneficiaries and SHIBA volunteers gain invaluable experience by becoming Medicare experts and certified Medicare counselors.
Medicare is the largest insurer in the United States, serving more than 275,000 seniors and disabled workers right here in Idaho now, with many more aging into the system every year. SHIBA volunteers say their work is so rewarding because the people they counsel are so grateful to find a free, unbiased source for Medicare information.
SHIBA Medicare Counselors are eager to learn and love working directly with members of their community to share their knowledge. You don't have to have any prior knowledge or experience with Medicare to get involved. We've trained hundreds of volunteers in every corner of Idaho and we're confident you'll find this job interesting and rewarding.
Please give us a call so we can tell you more about the needs of Mountain Home's senior citizens and how you can help!
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/month
- Medicare Counselor - Canyon County
- Medicare Help Line Counselor
- SHIBA Medicare Caseworker
- Medicare Counselor - Coeur D'...
- Public Outreach
- Medicare Counselor - Sandpoint
- SHIBA Public Outreach Volunteer
- Medicare Counselor - Twin Falls...
- Medicare Counselor - Payette...
- Medicare Counselor - Bannock...
- Medicare Counselor - Gem County
- Medicare Counselor - Boundary...
- Medicare Counselor - Elmore County
- Medicare Counselor - Idaho County