The Documentation Clerk Volunteer will document and catalogue educational materials donated to Anike Foundation. The documentation clerk will receive boxes of books and other educational materials, categorize them and record their titles, description and other pertinent information in an Excel spreadsheet. The documentation clerk will affix control stickers to educational materials donated to Anike Foundation.
- At least an intermediate Excel user
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Background in education is a plus
- Must be located in Central/Eastern Massachusetts.
- Willing to travel to West Boylston, MA and/or Leominster, MA once in a while to pick up educational materials for cataloging and documentation.
Time Commitment: A few hours a month.
Anike Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa. Please visit our website for more information:www.anikefoundation.org.
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Good at using Excel for data entry.Must be located in Central Massachusetts.
- Website Coordinator - Virtual...
- Online Fundraiser - Virtual...
- Grant Researcher - Virtual...
- Webmaster - Virtual Volunteer
- Social Media Editor - Virtual...
- Documentation Clerk Volunteer
- Photo Editor - Virtual volunteer
- African Folktale...
- Grant Writer - Virtual Volunteer
- Public Relations Officer -...