Anike Foundation is seeking volunteer Social media editors to monitor its major programs and events and post them on our social media pages, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Create/promote campaigns for special events
- Create engaging social media content - implement and evaluate social media projects
- Increase exposure and following for online publicity
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
About Anike Foundation
Anike Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa. Please visit our website for more information: www.anikefoundation.org.
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Program Coordinator, Partner...
- Blog Writer
- Online Fundraiser - Virtual...
- Grant Researcher - Virtual...
- Webmaster - Virtual Volunteer
- Social Media Editor - Virtual...
- Photo Editor - Virtual volunteer
- African Folktale...
- Volunteers Coordinator - Virtual...
- Grant Writer - Virtual Volunteer
- Public Relations Officer -...