Executive Officer to Operations Manager
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
The Lint Center Executive Officer (XO) to Operations Coordinator is part of the organization's key staff responsible for the management of the volunteer operations. Executive Officers are responsible for assisting in pulling data for the weekly Activity Report. They input and add data to key documents to ensure task get completed and management can determine current status of task.
This is a great leadership developmental position, similar to the military Aide de Camp to a general officer. This opportunity can lead to the XO of the Chief Operations Officer, the number two in civilian organizations.
Specific responsibilities MAY include:
- Learn the mission of the Lint Center and how each volunteer position contributes to mission accomplishment.
- Assist the Operations Coordinator on special task.
- Interview new volunteers to develop an understanding of their skill set and identify how their skill sets can enhance our mission.
- Disseminate weekly news/updates/content for all volunteers.
NOTE: This is a new position. The selected volunteer will be responsible for working with the LC staff in order to develop the program and it's contents.
About Lint Center for National Security Studies
737 Flowing Meadow Drive,, Henderson, NV 21001, US
"Empower, Enhance, Enable" The mission of the Lint Center for National Security Studies is to foster and further the educational development and opportunities for the next generation of America's Counterintelligence and National Security Workers. The Center focuses on empowering individuals, enhancing the study of national security issues, and enabling emerging leaders to be mentored by established current-and-former industry experts.
The Lint Center for National Security Studies, Inc., founded in 2007, is a private non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization created to award merit-based scholarships for Counterintelligence and National Security Workers, their children and scholars, and to advance the study of National Security, cross-cultural studies, and global understanding.
The Center aims to:
- Identify promising individuals and assist in educational pursuits through scholarship initiatives
- Provide talented individuals with a meaningful leadership development mentoring program by current-and-former Counterintelligence and National Security Workers
- Create a forum for the dissemination and discussion of National Security Studies through the Center's online Web-portal
All donations and contributions to the Lint Center are allocated solely to the Center's scholarship funds. All actions and activities by the Lint Center are conducted by unpaid staff and volunteers. The Center is Veteran and minority operated and managed.
**All Volunteers will be screened due to working with other current National Security professionals.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-8 hours per week. Ideally, checking in each day
- Expert skill in communicating ideas, concepts, methods, analyses, evaluations and recommendations in