Executive Officer to Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
45 people are interested
The Lint Center Executive Officer to Chief Operations Officer (COO) is part of the organization's key staff responsible for the management of the volunteer operations. Executive Officers are responsible for assisting in pulling data for larger organization operations. They input and add data to key documents to ensure task get completed and management can determine current status of task.
This is a great leadership developmental position, similar to the military Aide de Camp to a general officer.
Specific responsibilities MAY include:
- Learn the mission of the Lint Center and how each volunteer position contributes to mission accomplishment.
- Assist the Chief Operations Officer on special task.
- Interview new volunteers to develop an understanding of their skill set and identify how their skill sets can enhance our mission.
- Disseminate weekly news/updates/content for all volunteers.
NOTE: This is a new position. The selected volunteer will be responsible for working with the LC staff in order to develop the program and it's contents.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Executive Admin
- Resource Development / Management
- Community Outreach
- Professional Development
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-8 hours per week. Ideally, checking in each day
- <p>Expert skill in communicating ideas, concepts, methods, analyses, evaluations and recommendations