We are looking for a passionate, POSITIVE person with an entrepreneurial spirit, to assist with our Programs and assist the Program Manager on site.
This is an extraordinary volunteer opportunity for an individual needing to expand their resume/experience and to work with a nonprofit team and further develop a proven program. The successful candidate will lead programs and work collaboratively with a high-performance management team. Specific requirements include:
POSITION DESCRIPTION Provide leadership and supervision to the Artportunity Knocks School of Music and Performing Arts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining positive relations with school personnel, administration, students and parents
- Communicate effectively with staff, parents, students, and volunteers
- Work productively as a member of a team.
- Be able to work efficiently without constant directives. Be an initiator.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Exemplifies the organization’s value statements, vision and mission in all actions, communications and relationships
- Other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Overall program planning and coordination consistent with the needs and abilities of the children in that region.
- Submit purchase orders to order program supplies, materials and equipment.
- Consistently enforce established policies, program criteria, procedures, standards and rules.
- Maintaining facility, supplies, and equipment in excellent, clean and safe condition.
- Design and Manage volunteer work schedules and when necessary find substitute staff or fill in personally.
- Monitor and support daily snack.
- Maintain student records and confidentiality of all children, parents, and staff.
*This position is a volunteer position. The minimum requirement of time will be between 10 hrs per week.
- Public Speaking
- Stage Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Arts Administration
- Program Management
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hrs per week
- Proficient with Microsoft OfficePeople's person with great attitudeNetworking P
- Marketing and Recruiting Volunteer
- Special Education Intern
- Music/Vocal/Piano Instructor...
- Volunteer Dance Instructor...
- Volunteer Youth Program Assistant
- Volunteer Theater Instructor...
- Administrative Assistant (Office...
- Recruiting for Board Members:...
- Tutors and Mentors needed for...
- Volunteer Coordinator needed