assit with helping out the patients, getting items for patients or trainers, cleaning mats and equipment, volunteers can assist with transporting patients with supervision, checking equipment to make sure it is safe and functioning properly, work as a team to make sure all areas being used are supervised, if you are not sure about something, ask before proceeding, help patients get to transportation/ pick up on time, setting-up equipment, assisting clients with shoes and braces, helping them with water and towels
*Volunteers must commit to a time period of at least 3 months of volunteer service and a minimum of 1 to 2 days a week, with a minimum of 3 hours each day.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Dietary Aide Resource
- Therapy Education Resource
- Medical Staff Resource
- Admissions Resource Kirby Glen...
- Patient Escort Resource
- Strength Unlimited Resource -...
- Special Events Resource
- Outpatient Registration Resource...
- Nurse Education Resource
- Patient Finance Resource
- Radiology/CT/Ultrasound Resource
- Print Shop Resource
- Patient Care Unit Resource
- Outpatient Medical Clinic Resource
- Speech Therapy Resource
- Pedi Outpatient Resource Kirby...
- Administrative/Clerical Resource
- Gift Shop Resource
- Respiratory Therapy Resource