Hometown Home Health and Hospice is searching for people who are truly interested in not just volunteering, but really making a difference. We are searching for people who are willing to spend time with people who look forward to friendly faces. Patients in facilities in the Flushing area are waiting for a friendly visitor to spend time with them in between family visits. All training is provided, free of charge. You can even do the majority of it online at your own pace. We cannot change the outcome, but we can affect the journey!
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept court ordered community service.
- Spiritual Healing
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Make a difference in Caro
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Hugs needed in Flushing
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Visit seniors in Davison
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Volunteer to make a difference...
- Hospice Volunteers In Fenton
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- Patient Visitors Needed In Fenton.
- Hugs needed in Davison
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Hospice Patient Visitor -...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Helping hands with seniors in...