Become an Ambassador for Science Literacy - Volunteer at Kentucky Science Center!
The Lobby Host/Lunchroom Assistant will greet guests as they enter the Science Center as well as facilitate the lunchrooms space that is reserved for school groups.
Lobby Host Key Responsibilities:
- Act as ambassador for the Kentucky Science Center
- Assist guests with a variety of questions about the Center and the city
- Be knowledgeable about the Kentucky Science Center and surrounding area
- Occasionally answer general information phone calls and transfer phones
Lunchroom Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily lunch schedule, organize and move lunch bins
- Manage groups into and out of the lunchroom, maintain the daily schedule
- Maintain a clean and welcoming physical environment, light sweeping and cleaning
- Assist teacher and chaperones with time requirements of the space
- Able to maintain a timed schedule of events
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday |Between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm, prefer a minimum of one shift per week.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Between 9am - 2pm on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday