Heartland Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to sit with hospice patients in the Suffolk region.
Hospice is a program designed to provide comfort to people a the end of life.
Volunteering is an invaluable piece of the hospice program.
This opportunitiy is best for people who feel comfortable sitting with elderly patients to provide social companionship through reading, talking, watching TV, and more.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hours per week
- Make a lifelong impact-Volunteer...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Vigil Volunteers for Hospice
- Volunteer once per week in Norfolk
- Hospice Friendly Visitor in...
- Volunteer once per week with...
- Help those in need in Hospice!
- Medical Office Volunteering!
- Hospice Volunteering!
- Volunteer Once Per Week!
- Become a friendly visitor!