Heartland Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to sit with hospice patients in the Suffolk region.
Hospice is a program designed to provide comfort to people a the end of life.
Volunteering is an invaluable piece of the hospice program.
This opportunitiy is best for people who feel comfortable sitting with elderly patients to provide social companionship through reading, talking, watching TV, and more.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hours per week
- Make a lifelong impact-Volunteer...
- Volunteers needed in Suffolk,...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Bereavement Program Volunteers...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Vigil Volunteers for Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers in Portsmouth
- Volunteer once per week in Norfolk
- Hospice Volunteers in...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor in...
- Suffolk Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer Once Per Week!
- Hair Stylist-Hospice
- Help those in need in Hospice!
- Medical Office Volunteering!
- Volunteer once a week in...
- Hospice Volunteering!
- Massage Therapy-Hospice
- Volunteer once per week!