Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation is seeking guest bloggers and industry experts to share a blog post each month. The blog post should be personal, educational and/or motivational. Keeping the blog to under 600 words would be ideal! Also, including a photo(s) is very impactful. If you are already a blogger, this volunteer opportunity could be great exposure as we will link to you and your website!
How it works!
- Pick a subject that works for you. We have some suggestions below.
- Submit your draft to us! Send to email@example.com in a word document.
- We will review and send back any suggested edits for your approval.
- Once the final is approved by CCRF, we will add the blog to our posting calendar!
Categories of blogs include, but are not limited to:
- Fun & Healthy Meals/Snacks for Kids
- Fitness for Kids
- Living Toxic Free
- Personal Experience with Childhood Cancer - Now or Then
- Answering questions from your child(ren)
- Positive relationships gained
- Hardest situation or day of treatment
- Lessons learned
- The Importance of a Support System at Pivotal Points
- Sleepless nights
- Survivor Story
- Give us a recap of your story
- Parent Struggles
- Staying Positive as a Caregiver
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- General Office Support Volunteer
- Volunteer Your Professional Skills
- Treasurer - Board of Directors
- Blog for Children's Cancer...
- Support Children with Cancer...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Board of Directors
- DIY Fundraising Event
- Vice President - Board of...
- President - Board of Directors
- Peer-to-Peer Online Fundraising
- Send toys to kids with cancer
- Help Stock our Toy Warehouse