MI Guild is a volunteer organization founded in 1928 to support the Seattle Children's Hospital.
Our goal is to earn at least $100,000 a year from advertising and from resident donations. All the proceeds at given to the Seattle Children's Hospital for Uncompensated care. -
We need local Mercer Island Residents to join this project
We have a current need to cross train new core group of volunteers to:
- Maintain current resident and business database
- Financial Bookkeeping
- Coordinate and manage volunteer Mailing and Delivering Directories
- Outreach Management of booth during Summer Celebration
Local residents are needed to join together on this project.
Your time and skills can be used and are priceless.
Please join our productive team!
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Database Administration
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Varies depending on the job task
- Students, interns, retired people are all welcome to join in this once a year effort.Som