The volunteer can choose to work with the marketing team to help out with major ILP Events (Race for Literacy, Annual Dinner, ILP-DAY etc.)
Apart from supporting ILP's local events, the ILP Marketing Team does the following on a regular basis:
(1) Plans, sets up, and attends public events to increase awareness and raise funds for the organization.
(2) Creates marketing messages and assets highlighting the purpose and achievements of the organization, such as brochures, fliers,
(3) Liaisons with partner and supporting organizations, and supplies necessary content on ILP.
(4) Collects content, designs and releases quarterly newsletter and is also responsible for the annual report.
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Flexible depending on area of interest;