Help end hunger in Santa Fe by cooking or delivering meals to homebound people
Cooking up something delicious in the kitchen
We're looking for volunteers in the following areas:
1) Delivery of meals to our homebound clients from 4:30-6:30pm
2) Cooking meals for our homebound clients: 10-12 or 1-3
We use Covid-safe practices to keep everyone safe. Masks required. Delivery drivers knock and drop meals outside client homes.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Kitchen Angels
1222 SILER ROAD, SANTA FE, NM 87507, US
Dedicated to providing free, nutritious meals to our homebound neighbors facing life-challenign conditions.
Kitchen Angels prepares and delivers meals to individuals in Santa Fe who are:
1) Under the age of 60
2) Over the age of 60 with special dietary restrictions that Meals on Wheels doesn't accommodate.
3) Homebound due to their medical condition
4) No other resources for meals.
We are a free service to individuls who qualify.
Our organization is volunteer driven and largely community supported.