Help end hunger in Santa Fe by cooking or delivering meals to homebound people
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
65 people are interested
We're looking for volunteers in the following areas:
1) Delivery of meals to our homebound clients
2) Cooking meals for our homebound clients
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Kitchen Angels
1222 SILER ROAD, SANTA FE, NM 87507, US
Dedicated to providing free, nutritious meals to our homebound neighbors facing life-challenign conditions.
Kitchen Angels prepares and delivers meals to individuals in Santa Fe who are:
1) Under the age of 60
2) Over the age of 60 with special dietary restrictions that Meals on Wheels doesn't accommodate.
3) Homebound due to their medical condition
4) No other resources for meals.
We are a free service to individuls who qualify.
Our organization is volunteer driven and largely community supported.
We'll work with your schedule.
1222 Siler RoadSanta Fe, NM 87507
- People Skills
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week